Doctor insights on:
Pregnancy Complications Breech
If till 35 or 36 wk of pregnancy baby is in breech position. Can baby still change its position. Can verginial delivery possible in breech babies?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Last pregnancy my baby was breeched cause my placenta was a little low. What are the chances of this happening again?
Is it possible to have the baby turned out of the breech position if I had a c-section in my last pregnancy?
Maybe: You can either do a version or most likely for what is best for you have an elective c/s for breech. Some patients depending on the number of previous deliveries might even attempt a vaginal delivery. Talk with you OB and a plan of action between you and your OB can be determined. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
32 weeks pregnant baby still breech. This is my first pregnancy. What are the chances of head down position?
Still Good : Generally, fetal presentation at 32 wks is not indicative of presentation at term, and you have no need to worry at this time. If still breech at 36 weeks gestation, it is likely that the breech will persist. Your provider will discuss the option of version (flipping the fetus) if the breech persists at term. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does pregnancy complications cause breech?
- Breech baby complications
- Does breech cause delivery complications?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of breech pregnancy
- Describe the features of a breech delivery and its complications
- Does breech cause delivery complication asphyxia?
- Pregnancy questions about breech babies
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free