Doctor insights on:
Pregnancy Complications Blighted Ovum
I had a d&c for a blighted ovum 2 .5 weeks ago. Negative pregnancy test yesterday so hCG is gone. Now ovulation symp, can I conceive so soon after?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I have been diagnosed with blighted ovum, @7 weeks, 2days. After d & c, how many cycles should we wait again before trying?Affects future pregnancies?
Wait 1 normal period: Sorry to hear of your loss. After a D&C your pregnancy hormone (HCG) will fall down to zero in a few weeks, with some bleeding at that time. Wait 1 more cycle after this before trying again - after your next 'normal period'. There may be a higher chance of another miscarriage in the 1st month, so use condoms. 1 miscarriage is common, if you have 2 or more see a rei specialist to get checked out. ...Read more
Possibly, tho: That would be a long while. Hcg would be the only 'pregnancy hormone' you might still detect. ...Read more
Is a blighted ovum something that occurs naturally or can someone do something early on in the pregnancy that causes that to happen (like taking Xanax before realizing I was pregnant)?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does pregnancy complications cause blighted ovum?
- Successful pregnancy after blighted ovum
- Does alcohol intake during pregnancy cause blighted ovum?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blighted ovum alcohol intake during pregnancy
- Blighted ovum pregnancy symptoms
- Pregnancy after blighted ovum
- Does pregnancy loss cause blighted ovum?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free