Doctor insights on:
Pregnancy Cause Baby
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it true that eating spicy food during pregnancy causes the baby to grow with hair? What types of foods should be avoid during pregnancy?
No: No such relation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Not likely.: Wrong dates is by far the most common reason for a small fetus in the first half of pregnancy. The influenza virus can cross the placenta and thus increase the risk of autism and schizophrenia in the offspring, if contracted during pregnancy. First trimester viral exposures generally follow the all or nothing rule - i.e. They either lead to miscarriage or do not affect the pregnancy. Talk with mfm. ...Read more
Can taking m2 tone fertility drug during the first 2 weeks of pregnancy cause deformity in baby. Kate dangbey?
Not sure but: More likely safe. It's wise for u to discontinue taking this supplement since u r already pregnant. Follow up with ur oby.Best wishes! .http://allbewell.blogspot.com/2007/12/pcos-m2-tone.html?m=1. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Smoking pregnancy cause baby aspiration syndrome
- What happens during pregnancy that might cause gastrochesis in a baby?
- Did something happen during the pregnancy to cause my baby to have polycythemia
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes pregnancy
- Did smoking during pregnancy cause my baby to have meconium aspiration syndrome
- Is baby drops a symptom of pregnancy?
- Pregnancy after baby delivery
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online