Doctor insights on:
Pregnancy And Vulva
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Keep in mind: Ovulation is of course essential to pregnancy, but sperm in semen travels a long way inside and can live several days. So there may be a day or two difference in ovulation before/during/after intercourse that still results in pregnancy. Bottom line, if you're not intending a baby, use contraception. Also, over the counter 'plan b' is safe for most women after unprotected sex. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I ejaculated on the opening of my girlfriends vulva and she wash it with shower is there as chance of pregnancy?
Hi, can touching outer vulva after ejaculation and cleaning properly can cause pregnancy? Even if there was no penetration as it was not hard.
Here are some...: Your described scenario makes the odd to conceive virtually next to zero although no one offers 100% guaranty in real life; in fact, no contraceptives have ever given a perfect guaranty. Hence & still, do HPT in a wk after missing period and repeat it in another wk if the first test is (-) and still in doubt. More? Seek pro-evaluation and counseling timely. ...Read more
If sperm comes in contact gets near with vulva can showering,wiping reduce chance pregnancy at all?
Can precum travel through boxers and cause pregnancy if no penetration occurred. Just a press against vulva?
No: No chance to get pregnant this way ...Read more
Can showering or wiping reduce the chance of pregnancy if semen comes in contact with vagina,vulva?
Some: This would reduce the change somewhat, but a condom is much more effective. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Did you have implantation bleeding and a negative pregnancy test
- Pregnancy after uterine ablation and tubal ligation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you hurt in the lower back and hip in early signs of pregnancy?
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?
- Is your cervix low and open in the early stages of pregnancy?
- Missed period fatigue and negative pregnancy test
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free