Doctor insights on:
Pregnancy After Ectopic Rupture
Is it possible to have a positive result in a pregnancy test even after the finding of a walled off ruptured ectopic pregnancy?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Not usually: Because a period will have been missed and it is incredibly more painful and it bleeds. ...Read more
I have only one fallopian tube left after a ruptured right ectopic pregnancy last year. Can i get pregnant?
Yes: An ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy located outside the uterine cavity. If it's located in the cervix or in a portion of the fallopian tube close to the uterus, this can lead to excessive bleeding that can only be resolved with a hysterectomy. Although this is a rare event, it is still possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Usually: This is usually a painful process although it's possible for it to be masked. If there is any question at all, you need to be seen. A ruptured ectopic is a life-threatening medical emergency. ...Read more
Is there any treatment needed for ectopic pregnancy? What are the symptoms of ectopic pregnancy? How long will it take to rupture?
Dangerous: When an ectopic pregancy ruptures, it causes whatever it is in, usually the fallopian tube, to burst open causing internal bleeding, and pain. The bleeding can be bad enough to kill you if untreated, this is a surgical emergency! if you think you have a ruptured ectopic pregnancy, go to the er now! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the morning after pill cause ectopic pregnancy?
- Irregular periods after ectopic pregnancy
- When should you return to work after an ectopic pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get an ectopic pregnancy after your tubes are tied?
- Ovarian cyst after ectopic pregnancy
- Ectopic pregnancy after partial hysterectomy
- Can taking the morning after pill cause an ectopic pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online