Doctor insights on:
Pregnancy Abnormality Tests
16 days late, severe cramps, moodiness. Three negative pregnancy tests. ER Dr said no signs of any infections or abnormalities. What could be wrong?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Just had quantitative blood pregnancy test to check levels during miscarriage would that test have also shown if i had any hormonal abnormalities?
VSD.: Cardiac ventricular septal defect (hole in the heart, congenital heart murmur) is one of the most common congenital anomalies in general and the most frequent anomaly in infant of pregestational diabetic mothers. More specific anomalies to diabetic infants include caudal regression and renal anomalies. ...Read more
Our 5 mnth baby expired due to cdh & heart abnormality in womb.My sister is 7 mnth pregnant, terminated pregnancy due to same heart problem. Any idea?
Diagnose w/ectopic pregnancy at 6 weeks.levels @ 6,000 hcg. Why cant an ultrasound show an abnormality/sac in Fallopian tube at this stage?
-It'sWhat'sNotThere-: Because an ectopic can occur in lots of places other than just the fallopian tube. And the number of weeks and HCG levels, while helpful in general,don't always ad-up as hoped or expected. And because ultrasound may not be real sensitive at six weeks, and requires skill. I'm impressed that an ectopic is still in consideration. Most important is what's not seen at this point: anything in the uterus ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does slow rising hcg, if pregnancy turns out to be viable, indicate a chromosomal abnormality that could result in child with birth defects?
I have a congenital abnormality of the basilar artery and right vertebral artery (small & foetal configuration). Would any pregnancy be high risk?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Late period then light bleeding negative pregnancy tests
- How accurate are early pregnancy tests 17 days after conception?
- Can blood tests detect pregnancy before missed period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do home pregnancy tests not work on some women?
- Pregnancy tests came out negative but still no period how long should i wait
- Does the hcg diet affect pregnancy tests?
- Do blue dye pregnancy tests give false positives?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online