Doctor insights on:
Precipitous Delivery Ethnicity
If I have fast pregnancies, is it possible to schedule induced labor to reduce complications from precipitous delivery.
Sure - talk to OBGYN: Precipitous labor and deliveries in your past make the request for elective labor induction at 39-40 weeks completely reasonable and legitimate. Talk to your obstetrician to see if that can be arranged; if not, seek second opinion. Best of luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ethnic rhinoplasty: Once you have chosen a surgeon, you can go over your surgical goals together. It takes at least a year to recover from rhinoplasty and if your skin is thicker, it can take longer. Hopefully, your expectations will be met by good presurgical planning and communication. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
HD ethnic: Any ethnic group can be affected by Huntingtons, but caucasians tend to be affected more than others. There are some exceptions also- small groups of people from South America and Africa have been shown to be at higher risk. ...Read more
Is it true that white guys have an extra layer of fat between skin and muscle that other ethnic groups do not?
Does ethnicity play a huge role on what your potential height will be? Is it by nutrition/lifestyle? Or is it mainly on what ethnic group you are in?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is ethnicity a factor in precipitous delivery?
- Pregnancy complications history precipitous delivery
- Precipitous delivery history of short labor
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does history precipitous delivery cause pregnancy complications?
- Fast pregnancies schedule labor complications precipitous delivery
- Is ethnicity a factor in delivery with shoulder dystocia?
- Stillbirth ethnicity
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online