Doctor insights on:
Potassium Chloride Vs Potassium Gluconate
Essential mineral: Potassium (k) is an element, it is actually a metal and forms salts easily, much like sodium. Potassium is essential to the function of muscle and nerves via a biologic system of electrical potentials. When the k level outside the cell is too high your heart stops, when the k level is too low muscles freeze up. K levels are controlled by the kidneys, high k levels are frequent in renal failure. ...Read more
Worrisome question: If you're planning this, i hope you will consider discussing your plans with someone who can help you through your troubles. Suicide is a long term answer to short term problems. Please seek help. There are always solutions - perhaps some you haven't considered. Consider a crisis hotline, friend, teacher, parent, sibling, or hospital er. ...Read more
When we eat a banana is the potassium absorbed straight away? Or does it release it through the day? How does it work? Potassium chloride faster absb?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Potassium gluconate vs chloride
- Potassium gluconate vs potassium citrate
- Potassium gluconate vs citrate
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between potassium chloride potassium gluconate supplements?
- Potassium vs potassium chloride
- Potassium chloride vs potassium citrate
- Potassium chloride vs banana
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free