Doctor insights on:
Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome In Infertility
Increase heart rate: Pots is a common orthostatic syndrome. The heart rate increases higher than expected when there is a change in posture. The symptoms can include dizziness, weakness, anxiety, tremors and palpitations. The symptoms can be mild or severe. There is a higher incidence in women. The cause is not clear and possibly multifactorial. There are several treatment options. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Orthostatics: Heart rate and heart rate variability is a complex balance. We have pressure sensors that send signals to our brain, that in return sends signals to the heart to speed up or slow down. (sympathetic -fight vs flight or parasympathetic -rest and relax) good hydration and electrolyte intake may help, yet many people still need to transition more slowly... Moing from sitting to standing. ...Read more
Depends on BP how lo: Fatigue is common in POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) for 2 reasons: 1) if ur BP is low, then ur brain doesn't get enough blood flow, & as a result u feel tired. 2) the causes of POTS isn't fully known, but some suspect it happens because of a virus or inflammatory reaction. Virus infections (like the cold, flu) cause u 2 b tired by their nature, & ur immune system takes up energy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome and i hate the life it has given me. Is there any hope to cure this?
POTS: This syndrome can come and go. There are a bunch of steps like salt loading and some drugs used to treat the problem as well as supoort hose nd some exercises. No treatment has been uniformly successful and there is n't long term data on pots. Seeing a doc who specializes in this condition may increase your chances of relief. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Marijuana and postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome pregnancy
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome and ginger
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes postural orthostatic tachycardia syndromes?
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia
- How do you cope with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome?
- Orthostatic hypotension postural hypotension
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free