Doctor insights on:
Postmenopausal Bleeding Thyroid
I've read that abnormal bleeding can be indicative of low thyroid. Could it cause 5 days of light bleeding, and if so, why?
Postmenopausal woman I know is having vaginal bleeding. This has been going on for several weeks. Has happened before. What could this be?
I am bleeding kind of heavy for 5 months straight I'm using alot of pads. I have low thyroid problems. How can I slow down the bleeding? Help
My mom suddenly experienced postmenopausal bleeding early morning today. After 15 years of her menopause. She is 47 years old. What are its causes?
Today i had thyroid gland biposy with fine needel. How common is a major bleed and how long am i at risk of that bleeding? What are the symptoms?
Have thyroid problems. Bleeding for 4 days. I am about 3months with child. Is this a sign that I am gona miscarry when i got my med for thyroids (yearly) levels were 22. Didnt no that i was preg. At that time.
It is concerning: Bleeding for 4 days is concerning and should be evaluated by your ob-gyn. A thyroid level of 22 is high and can lead to increased risk of miscarriage but if caught early that may be avoided with medication so see you doctor for further evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vaginal bleeding after lifting heavy object postmenopausal
- Thyroid cancer and nose bleeding
- Bleeding thyroid nodule
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Over bleeding during menses with thyroid
- Postmenopausal bleeding thickened endometrium
- Endometrial thickness postmenopausal bleeding
- Herbs to stop postmenopausal bleeding
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free