Doctor insights on:
Postmenopausal Bleeding Thyroid
I've read that abnormal bleeding can be indicative of low thyroid. Could it cause 5 days of light bleeding, and if so, why?
Postmenopausal woman I know is having vaginal bleeding. This has been going on for several weeks. Has happened before. What could this be?
Postmenopausal bleeding Some years ago it stopped (after weight loss) and now it happened again after weight loss is this the cause?
56 yo no sympt
My mom suddenly experienced postmenopausal bleeding early morning today. After 15 years of her menopause. She is 47 years old. What are its causes?
I am postmenopausal with vaginal bleeding and now I have blood in my urine too. Are they related.
Gyn exam is a must: Vaginal bleeding is abnormal in post menopausal females and should be addressed ASAP. Gyn exam is a must! Blood in the urine may originate from the vagina, which in close proximity to female urethra. Alternatively hematuria ( blood in the urine) could be real and indeed coming from the urinary tract ( kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra). You will need a gyn exam to further specify. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatment of postmenopausal bleeding
- Postmenopausal uterine bleeding
- Causes postmenopausal bleeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of bleeding in postmenopausal women
- Endometrial thickness postmenopausal bleeding
- Postmenopausal bleeding thickened endometrium
- Common causes of postmenopausal bleeding
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free