Doctor insights on:
Yes: Anything that causes increased pressure or exertion may result in bleeding or more swelling in are of surgery. Usually does not cause any long-term problem with the rhinoplasty as long as the swelling is resolved fairly quicky. Nasal bleeding tendancy is for about 7-14 days post surgery. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I'm 7 week post rhinoplasty, my doughter ponched my nose, and when i wiped inside i found little blood. Shuld i be woried?
Two days post rhinoplasty and nose is clogged with dry blood. Is there any safe way to clean it without any damage or risk?
Hap rhinoplasty a week ago.Implant was inserted. My my nose tip is red and its skin is peeling out! Is post rhinoplasty nose tip redness normal?
When getting rhinoplasty, post op is it true you have to breathe through your mouth since nose is comp bandaged?
2 days post op genioplasty, rhinoplasty and lipo to flanks& any tips? taking pain killers and anti swelling etc. very sore and tired. very swollen :(
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Post rhinoplasty depression
- 6 months post rhinoplasty
- Post op rhinoplasty swelling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Rhinoplasty 4 months post op
- Rhinoplasty one month post op
- Rhinoplasty 1 month post op
- Rhinoplasty 3 months post op
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free