Doctor insights on:
Post Operative Care Ovarian Cystectomy
5-10 days: If done by laparopscopy, you go home the same day. Recovery varies but some women feel great 2 days after surgery and some take closer to 10 days to feel back to normal. But you can resume most normal daily activities within 2-3 days of surgery. ...Read more
Hello sir...m Dr.Neha BPT want to ask u dat can i do aerobics after 6yrs of surgury of ovarian cystectomy(removal of 1ovry)coz i feel pain during exs.
Had a sucessful ovarian cystectomy 2 days ago at 3months pregnant. I have seen baby is ok with a heartbeat but should I still be concerned for baby?
Most likely fine: Most people who miscarry following surgery have symptoms in the first 48-72 hours. If you are not bleeding or cramping now, your should have almost the same risk of miscarriage now as someone who is 3 months pregnant who did have surgery. ...Read more
Odd sensation in bladder when coming towards end of urination, 2 weeks after laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy, why is this?
Pain in side where i've had an ovarian cystectomy laparascopy two months ago? Is this still healing or could the cyst of come back?
I have bad ovarian pain when walking sitting going to toilet & especially during sex pmh right ovarian cystectomy. is it back again? no scan for 2week
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Post operative care for ovarian cyst
- Post operative care for hysterectomy
- Post operative care for appendectomy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Post operative care plan
- Liposuction post operative care
- Post operative care for nephrectomy
- Inguinal hernia post operative care
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free