Doctor insights on:
Post Operative Care Of Subtotal Thyroidectomy
1 week or so: Most of my patients are back to work in ~1 week, using narcotic pain meds for only 3-4 days on average. Full activity can be resumed in 2 weeks. Roughly 15% of people will require thyroid supplementation after partial thyroidectomy. Although there is plenty of debate, i recommend thyroid lobectomy over subtotal thyroidectomy for reasons i don't have room to discuss. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long does it take to perform a subtotal thyroidectomy and removal of a tumor on the right side of the thyroid?
8 yrs post subtotal thyroidectomy remain thyroid has cystic, complex & solid nodules. Largest solid isoechoic w/o calci is 1.2cmx.8cmx.5 what to do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Post operative care for hysterectomy
- Post operative care for appendectomy
- Colostomy post operative care
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Liposuction post operative care
- Post operative care for nephrectomy
- Inguinal hernia post operative care
- Post operative colon cancer care
- Talk to a general surgeon online for free