Doctor insights on:
Post Op Gallbladder Surgery Medical Questions
Steady dull pain under right ribcage after lap gallbladder surgery today is 1 wk post op feels unusual and if I press down hurts worse. normal?
Week and half post op gallbladder lap. My question is what are the chances of surgery risk now? I still have general aces. Also what are leak symtoms?
You can ask your: surgeon or try us. Please submit a clear & specific question about your cholycystectomy. Clarify and re-ask. ...Read more
Does acid reflux increases with gallbladder surgery? I''ve never suffer from acid reflux before operation but soon after I had a sore burning throat.
I am two weeks post-op from a gall bladder removal surgery. The surgical pain is gone and now i have gotten terrible back pain. What's wrong?
Depends: When was your surgery? Would not want to combine immodium & narcotic pain pills. Best is to address the issue first with avoiding fried, fatty, greasy foods. Drink plenty of water. Check with your doctor or surgeon before adding medication like this. Immidium will not correct the cause if the diarrhea either & likely to have better results with prescription cholestyramine. See your doctor. ...Read more
Malnutrition...: Not eating of course will make anyone become in malnutrition, eventually emaciation to the end of life. I hope this is not what you meant. But, our body takes time to adapt living after gallbladder removal. The decades accumulated experience has told us a commonsensical dietary modification will do the trick. So, ask surgeon for detail and get going. Best wish... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Post op ingrown toenail surgery
- Post op open heart surgery complications
- Hiatal hernia surgery post op care
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Atrial fibrillation post op gastric bypass surgery
- Post op complications of bowel surgery
- Post op arthroscopic knee surgery exercises
- Questions to ask before gallbladder surgery
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free