Doctor insights on:
Post Coital Bleeding
Could previous abortion be a caused of post coital bleeding? The abortion was like more than 4 years ago... Could it be?.
I am 23.Had medical abortion 4 weeks ago, bled for a week and then it stopped.Now having post coital bleeding only when i wipe Since one week.
Different causes: Post-coital bleeding means bleeding after having sex. Sometimes it is caused by an irritated cervix (the bottom part of the uterus), but sometimes it can be caused by cervical cancer! implantation bleeding or spotting is said to occur when a fertilized egg implants in the wall of the uterus. Check with your doctor about your own situation. ...Read more
Why would someone get post coital bleeding (painless) for ~ 1-2 days only when continuing penetration in sex immediately after female orgasm ?
I am experiencing pain upon insertion & post coital bleeding. I went to the ob & all the tests were negative.Its still happening, what should I do?
Endometrial polyps: If there is pain on insertion, then use more lubricant, and try to relax your pelvic muscles (reverse kegel maneuver) to prevent pain and actual trauma to the vaginal skin during intercourse. If the local OB doctor can't find a cause for your bleeding, then hysteroscopy may be something that you may want to have, to look for endometrial polyps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Post coital bleeding causes
- Post coital bleeding pregnancy
- Post coital vaginal bleeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Post coital bleeding after 1 year abstinence
- Post coital brown discharge
- Post coital abdominal pain
- Post coital headache treatment
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free