Doctor insights on:
Possible To Have A Period And Be Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is it possible to have last period before getting pregnant? Cramping on left side, back aches, white discharge, swollen breasts, eating more n sleepi
Of course!: Each woman, since having her first period as a teen, will have had a last period before getting pregnant. That means there is always a menstrual period that came prior to getting pregnant. After delivery, she will have her next period, usually some months later. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Since it is possible to have a period while pregnant, is it a sign of pregnancy if you start your period 18 days after the last day of your period?
MIsinformed?: A viable pregnancy stops vaginal bleeding. Having a period, in almost every single case, represents not being pregnant or miscarrying a non-viable pregnancy. Having bleeding before expected is more likely a sign of infection, cervical irritation or other hormonal fluctuations. Bleeding in general never ever represents pregnancy. ...Read more
See below: 30% of pregnant women will bleed at the time of their expected period because of implantation bleeding. This gives them the impression that they are having their period, when they are, in fact, pregnant. ...Read more
See below: 30% of pregnant women experience implantation bleeding at about the time they would expect their period. They mistake this bleeding as their period, when in fact, it isn't. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to be pregnant and have a period?
- Is it possible to still have a period and be pregnant?
- Is it possible to be pregnant even if you have not missed a period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to have period symptoms and be pregnant?
- Getting a period while pregnant
- Is it possible to have your period and be pregnant?
- Is it possible to be pregnant after having a period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free