Doctor insights on:
Possibility Of Pregnancy After Miscarriage
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
High risk: If you miscarriage between 20-23/24 weeks, before viability, there might not be anything doctors can do to save life of the twins. After 24 weeks, if something wrong with the pregnancy, doctors can likely help intervene. The risk of miscarriage depends on many factors. Any health problems you have, any health problems the babies have been diagnosed with. Or problems with placenta or uterus. ...Read more
Low: Very low after 12 weeks - and if your stated age is actually 20 years, especially low - almost all 'miscarriages' are first trimester. Good luck! ...Read more
Is is hard to conceive after missed miscarriage? What are the chances of healthy pregnancy after missed miscarriage?
Usually not: Same as before. Usually not repetiiative unless a problem. See your doctor, ...Read more
Dr. Is it true that after 1st pregnancy miscarriage there is a chances of having twins in next pregnancy? Taking folic acid increases twins chances?
No evidence: I had never heard this but searched and found many forums where people said they had heard this, but I could find NO research that shows this is actually true and can not think of why it would be. I did find a study showing women who got pregnant within 6 months of miscarriage had better outcomes. Folic acid does not increase chance of twins but decreases chance of miscarriage & birth defects. ...Read more
Odds vary: Miscarriage rates in subsequent pregnancies range from 3-10% depending on the study. ...Read more
What is the chance of getting a false negative on pregnancy test at possible 16 weeks of pregnancy?
Hmmm...: Most women know they are 16 weeks pregnant without a urine or blood test. So, if there is an obvious baby inside, then any negative pregnancy test is a false negative. That being said, a false negative pregnancy test is rare after 4-5 weeks of pregnancy... which means that if a woman has not "confirmed a pregnancy" at 16 weeks, and she gets a negative test result, she should visit her doctor. ...Read more
85%: The recurrence risk for an ectopic pregnancy is about 15% - so the likelihood of a normal pregnancy is about 85%. Good luck and see your doctor within the first 8 weeks after you have a positive pregnancy test so that an ectopic pregnancy can be excluded or diagnosed and treated early. ...Read more
Can intercourse after few days of natural miscarriage after a chemical pregnancy of 4 wk cause any infection?
Positive pregnancy test 10 weeks after full term delivery: new pregnancy or residual pregnancy hormone from previous pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any possibility of pregnancy after period?
- Pregnancy possibility calculator
- Possibility of pregnancy if sex on period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pregnancy after miscarriage pregnant
- First pregnancy after miscarriage
- Likelihood of pregnancy after miscarriage
- Dealing with pregnancy after miscarriage
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free