Doctor insights on:
Positive Ovulation Test Pregnant
Yes: The ovulation test is checking for lh. When you are pregnant a pregnancy test checks for HCG that is made by the placenta. Hcg and lh are very similar molecules. In fact we use HCG as an injection to trigger ovulation for IUI and ivf cycles. This injection will cause an ovulation test to turn positive. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
No: The ovulation test looks like a pregnancy test, but they measure different things in the urine. The ovulation test measures the hormonal increase (lh surge) that leads to ovulation. A positive test means that you will likely ovulate in the next 24 hours. The pregnancy test usually measures a specific hormone secreted by the developing pregnancy (beta-hcg), so a positive test indicates pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hello!i took 1 pill mebendazole 4 days before my ovulation day (positive ovulation test).Now I am pregnant 9 weeks. Is it problem for the baby? Thanks
If LMP was 8/27 & ovulation was 9/7, would pregnancy occur by 9/13 to have tender boobs this soon? Or did i ovulate sooner? Positive pregnant test on 9/23
Pregnancy: If your breasts were tender on sept 13 and you proved positive on the 23rd you were probably pregnant on the 7th or 8th if that is when you ovulated. Have a great baby. ...Read more
My bf and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last year with no success I use ovulation test but never get a full positive what should I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If pregnant will ovulation test be positive
- Can i have a positive ovulation test while im pregnant?
- Will ovulation test be positive if already pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Positive ovulation test if pregnant
- Ovulation test positive in the morning and negative at night
- Ovulation test negative if pregnant
- How many days do you get a positive ovulation test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free