Doctor insights on:
Positive Effects Of Energy Drinks
How significant is the "drop in energy" after drinking an energy drink and what are some other side effects?
Energy drinks: Depends on how much u consume. Harmful effects exist on cardiovascular & metabolic systems. ...Read more
Not good: I have to admit I have used them occasionally, but I don't recommend them. Some are better than others, but they all have a lot of things in them that aren't very good for you and there is no quality control to guarantee they have exactly what it says on the label. Many of them have extremely high levels of caffeine. ...Read more
Caffeine ; calming: Guarana is a main source of caffeine in energy drinks, which is a natural stimulant. I am really not sure why energy drinks have taurine, which is an Amino Acid that has a calming effect on the nervous system ; does not make people feel energetic. My best guess is that because the first energy drinks had taurine all the others have it because people now expect energy drinks to have it!see comment:. ...Read more
Effects differ: While some may experience a paradoxical calming affect, others may become more agitated or have worse concentration issues. It is also difficult to truly regulate caffeine dosing, so do not feel caffeine would be a replacement for therapy and/or oral medication if it does have a calming affect. Hope that helps. ...Read more
How many times a week can i have the alcohol free Red Bull energy drink, without facing any real side effects or increased blood sugar ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of the relentless energy drink
- Side effects of boost nutritional energy drink
- The side effects of a liftoff energy drink
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of red bull energy drink
- What are the side effects of sobe no fear energy drink?
- What are the side effects of xs energy drink?
- Side effects of redbull energy drink
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free