Doctor insights on:
Position Get Woman Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Can a female get pregnant if she has sex on her 1st day of her period and what position can you most likely get pregnant in?
What is the best sex postion to get pregnant when your uterus tilts back a bit i read on internet its women on top?
Nobody really knows: Any sex position is fertile and no position is "safe". Semen is sticky, and sperm can swim, so any intercourse position where the semen is placed anywhere inside the vagina can get a woman pregnant. The penis often is still moving in every which way during and after ejaculation, and so will spread the sperm all over the vagina and cervix. ...Read more
Are the chances of getting pregnant a lot greater if the woman is on the bottom during sex? Or does the position not make a difference?
Less than 1 year: If a couple is having regular unprotected intercourse (2 or more times per week), there is an 80-90% chance of getting pregnant in one year. If you have been trying to conceive for over a year, you might consider seeing a fertility specialist to assess the problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best position to get a woman pregnant?
- Can a 50 woman get pregnant?
- Can a woman get pregnant from sperm outside her vagina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a woman get pregnant 2 days before her period?
- Can a woman get pregnant 3 days after her period?
- Can a woman get pregnant 3 days before her period?
- What sex position is best for not getting pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online