Doctor insights on:
Need doctor's help! what if popliteal aneurysm rehabilitation two bypass leg does not like strain, is this normal or ok?
Popliteal Anuerysm: Yes. With continued rehab your tolerance could improve. ...Read more
What kind of physical rehab would be good for a leg that has had bypass due to a popliteal aneurysm?
What kind of physical rehabilitation would be good for a leg that has had a bypass due to a popliteal aneurysm?
Walking: Many times, supervised physical therapy can be helpful after surgery to build strength and balance and reduce pain. Walking or using a stationary bike can be a great way to start because they are low impact exercises which can really help with reducing swelling and increasing range of motion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is any form of massage safe to help thigh muscles relax & relieve pain for faster recovery six weeks post bypass surgery to repair popliteal aneursym?
Of course: Any major surgery should be a concern. However, now a daysbypass is common in the elderly. things to monitor post op are confusion and sensitivyt to meds- pain meds, sleeping pills, anyhting that may contribute to delirium(acute confusion) in the hosptial. Often times the recovery is worse then the surgery ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Femoral popliteal bypass graft
- Right femoral popliteal bypass
- Popliteal aneurysm bypass leg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Femoral popliteal bypass complications
- Right femoral popliteal bypass graft
- What does it mean to be in popliteal aneurysm rehabilitation for two bypass leg?
- Popliteal nerve
- Femoral popliteal bypass surgery