Doctor insights on:
Popcorn Cause Diarrhea
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
Sour diarrhea?: What do you mean by "sour diarrhea"? Are you talking about the smell? How long have you had this? Any other symptoms associated with it? If your symptoms persist or get worse, then you should probably see a doctor. A lot of diarrhea resolves on its own within a couple of days. I wish you the best. ...Read more
Long list: Osmotic, secretory or exudative?Running a possible list of causes for diarrhea: Acute gastroenteritis (viral or bacterial infection),food intolerance/ allergy,recent antibiotic use,IBDs (crohns or ulcerative colitis),osmotic diarrhea from non absorbable sugars(i.e. sorbitol),malabsorption,spurious diarrhea,thyroid disorders.If it's been more than a couple days he should see his doctor for eval ...Read more
Consider allergy?: Perhaps there can be some type of allergy you have with eggs? My suggestion would be to keep a food diary of everything you eat along with how you feel after those meals. See if there is a correlation with eggs and your symptoms of diarrhea. You may find it could be something else you are eating as well! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Buttered popcorn and diarrhea
- Diarrhea and pain after eating popcorn
- Popcorn causing nausea and vomiting
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I get diarrhea after i eat popcorn
- Does microwave popcorn cause cancer?
- Can popcorn cause stomach pain?
- Does popcorn cause acid reflux?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free