Doctor insights on:
Poor Eating Habits
Discipline: Plan your meals and your snacks. Avoid highly processed carbs and/or fatty foods which are "addictive" drinks lots of fluids . Remember, a successful diet starts by adding healthy food (like salads and fruits), not by subtracting food. Subtracting leads to deprivation and that leads to failure. If cravings persist, certain medications curb food cravings. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Marijuana addiction brings, hot flashes, nausea, dizziness, lightheadedness, poor eating when sober, won't eat all day. Only 18?
See your doctor: If marijuana has taken over your life, and is causing many serious symptoms and problems, and yet you are continuing to use it, then you have a problem and need help. If you are unable to cut back or stop on your own, help is available. Your primary care doctor can give you advice about resources available in your area. For some younger people, AA/NA or Alateen may be helpful, others need more. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
High BP: Elevated BP can, which can possibly be caused by excessive salt intake. ...Read more
I'm a 41 year old female with stressful work life, no exercise and poor eating habit. Constantly fatigued, little energy. How can I get more energy?
Obesity generally.: that affects 1 in 3 adults in the US with consequent increased risk of diabetes and heart disease. Changeable, by methods to change behavior. http://www.amazon.com/dp/0692496157/ outlines some habits/compulsions/triggers/patterns of eating that cause obesity and ways to deal with it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Poor eating habits can lead to
- I have poor eating habits its hard for me to lose weight how do i go about it
- After eating i feel sick why
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Feeling shaky and weak after eating
- Pain under left rib cage after eating
- Why do i fall asleep after eating?
- Why do i cough up phlegm after eating?
- Can poor eating habits cause low self esteem?