Doctor insights on:
Pomegranate Juice Is Good For Thyroid
Fruit juice: There are no direct data to say yes or no. Cranberry extract does help recurrent UTI by reducing bacterial adhesion to ureter and bladder. Ponegranate can reduce renin angiotensin presence, and this can reduce BP a bit but can elevate potassium in blood. Both juices contain anti-oxidants, and anti-oxidants are beneficial for kidney disease. However, potassium retention is the larger concern. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: I am not aware of this.Get a more detailed answer ›
Be wary: Most fruit juices are just sugary beverages, providing extra calories — all from refined carbohydrates — without sating appetite. And this is true whether you drink apple or orange juice or one of the fancy new juices like acai berry or pomegranate juice. The added calories can contribute to weight gain and increased risk of both diabetes and heart disease. ...Read more
A friends baby has septo-optic dysplasia and someone told her to try pomegranate juice. Is that a good remedy?
Tastes good: This may be tasty to drink but will have no effect on septo-optic dysplasia. ...Read more
Hi doc, wondering if apple cider vinegar & pomegranate concsntrate juice really good/ suitable for gout treatment? Dont want to rely on pills only
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is pomegranate juice good for your heart?
- What is pomegranate juice tea good for?
- Pomegranate juice good for pregnant women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is pomegranate juice from concentrate good for you?
- Is pomegranate juice as good for a persons kidneys as cranberry juice?
- Is cranberry juice good for the thyroid?
- What fruit juices are good for thyroid?
- Is pomegranate juice good for you?