Doctor insights on:
Not sure: When people have allergic reactions to polyester, they are most likely having a contact dermatitis to a component of the chemical. This type of reaction is quite different than being allergic to a food or an environmental pollen. It is caused by a different part of the immune system - kind of like having a reaction to poison ivy. ...Read more
Absolutely: These are toxins and affect the body in a bad way - long term they lead to all sorts of issue that can cause inflammation in the body ultimately leading to autoimmune illnesses and at worst cancer. Make sure your body detox systems are working well. Go to a4m.Com and use physician locator to find a local functional medicine doctor to help you get testing and detoxifying for long term health! ...Read more
Can fabrics like polyester and Acrylic cause cancer?What are the chances of developing it from fabrics?Almost all my fabrics are these.Is it safe2use?
100% polyester blanket and at night if i rubbed the blanket together a lot of static comes and it sparks up can it be harmful? How do I get it out.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the best acrylic resins to make dentures or stay plates with?
- Polyester allergy symptoms
- Baby allergic to polyester
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Polyester side effects
- Resin based composite filling
- Acrylic resin
- Composite resin
- Talk to a occupational medicine specialist online for free