Doctor insights on:
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome After Tubal Ligation
Pcos is a metabolic disorder affecting 8-10% of women that may cause irregular periods, acne or increased hair growth, infertility or subfertility, and increases the risk of diabetes. To diagnose pcos, we need 2 out of 3 of: 1. Irregular or no periods 2. Acne, hair growth and/or blood tests showing too much male-type hormones (androgens) 3. Ultrasound showing large ovaries ...Read more
What can be done about scar tissue after repeated c sections and tubal ligation cause of pain in the ovarian area with and without periods?
Can I have a tubal ligation if I have a history of ovarian cysts? If so, which type of procedure is most safe with fewest side effects?
Laperoscopic: But it depend on the operator......Get a more detailed answer ›
I was at the Dr. today for multiple ovarian cysts on both ovaries and the Dr. talked about tubal ligation as relief for the pain why ?
Had tubal ligation 12 months since then I have had heavy periods and during my cycle i pass huge clot today was diagnosed with ovarian mass, worrying?
Need to follow -up: Need to see your gyn and see what his or her plan of action is. Cannot be more specific-sorry. ...Read more
Since tubal libation had problems have all symptoms of ptls. How is post tubal ligation syndrome treated?
Rare: Less than 1%.Get a more detailed answer ›
.?: Disability or time off from work?Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have polycystic ovarian syndrome after a hysterectomy?
- Can you get ovarian cysts after tubal ligation?
- Problems with painful ovarian cyst after tubal ligation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pregnancy after uterine ablation and tubal ligation
- How long should you wait to have sex after a tubal ligation?
- Are your tubes able to grow back together after so long from a tubal ligation?
- Can you ovulate after tubal ligation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free