Doctor insights on:
Pneumothorax Resolved Can I Resume Smoking
I have spontaneous pneumothorax. I smoke e-cigarette while im trying to quit smoking. Is it bad for my health?
Yes and no: Trying to wean from smoking with e-cigarette will not increase the incidence of pneumothorax. It is not the nicotine that's a problem in lungs, it is the tar and all the small particles. On the other hand the side effects of nicotine on blood vessels and bones and are still there. So i hope you will stop smoking completely soon. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I know smoking is bad i had traumatic pneumothorax 3months ago had VATS and thorachotomy done my question is will it have some special effects on me?
I had a spontaneous pneumothorax one month ago. They said to me that it should stop smoking, my question is if besides the cigarette also I have to leave the marijuana.
Any action: That induces negative pressure in the chest, a condition that is caused by deep inhalation, would pre-dispose you to develop pneumothorax. So, yes, no one can force you to stop smoking marijuana, but your chances of recurrence is high unless you stop smoking it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can blisters on the lung & then a burst blister which leads to a collapsed lung be caused by stress or could heavy smoking for 20+ yrs be the cause?
I had collapsed lung Aug 23 and I'm getting little sharp pain and like sore pain I'm still smoking but the scars are hurting me I'm scared what to do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i treat tension pneumothorax?
- How fast can i make my pneumothorax go away?
- How can i resolve gluteus muscle spasm every time i stand?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Life after a kidney transplant
- How long after vaginoplasty can i resume sex?
- When can i resume my exercise routine after tooth extraction
- Can utis resolve on their own?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free