Doctor insights on:
Pneumonia Cause Bronchial Obstruction
Anything that creates a blockage of the intestinal tract. You may think of the intestinal tract (stomach, small bowel, large bowel) as somewhat akin to a garden hose. If you kink the garden hose, or twist it, or block it inside, you have created an "obstruction". Most obstructions are a results of previous surgery and most of these ...Read more
See below: By direct contact and/or respiratory droplets exchanged through the air that contain the bacterial agent. ...Read more
Bronchopneumonia: This term typically applies to pneumonia which involves multiple areas of the lung rather than being confined to one lobe or otherwise localized. It may also suggest the means by which the pneumonia occurred, implying that it was preceded by bronchial infection or extension through the bronchi. ...Read more
Sx: Bronchits, pneumonia have similar symptoms. Cough, fever, wheezing. And other sx. You dont have to have all symptoms this is something we need to see you, exam you, do proper testing if indicated and treat accordingle. Reading on the internet is good, but medical consultation is essential. ...Read more
Other than pneumonia what can "Interstitial thickening with bronchial periovascolo shaded area of parenchymal consolidation in the lower field" mean?
Radiology: This can be caused by infection, pulmonary embolization, and other inflammatory conditions and in order to interpret these findings appropriately they must be correlated with your clinical presentation and findings on exam and lab testing. Good luck and hope this clears up soon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is bronchial pneumonia contagious?
- Could a bowel obstruction cause back pain and hurt to walk
- Can pneumonia cause a mass on your lung?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can hemorrhoids cause bowel obstruction?
- Can pneumonia cause blood clots?
- Can pneumonia cause fluid build up around the heart?
- Can pneumonia cause congestive heart failure?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free