Doctor insights on:
Plucking Your Eyebrows
Half my eyebrows were plucked off completely ONCE this past month. Will it grow back since it happened only ONE time?!?!
Most likely!: Time will tell, but they will most likely grow back normally. There is nothing to do but wait and see, so try not to waste too much time and energy worrying about it. ...Read more
It's been a month since I plucked my eyebrow for the first time and it still hasn't started growing. How long till it starts to grow back? Answer me!?
Depend How much you: It depends how frequent and extensive plucking was done. Because it take out the hair follicle when you pluck it. If you do it occasionally, usually should grow with 2 -3 weeks . It may take a much longer (months) time to grow back if it was done very frequent and too much. try to rub some baby oil in to your eyebrows after shower it may help for early growth of hairs in this area. ...Read more
4-8 weeks: Around two months, unfortunately. Eyebrow hair grows slowly. ...Read more
No: Nothing to make it grow faster. Give it several days to a few weeks. ...Read more
No: It won't cause skin damage. Over time, the hair follicles will regress and the area will be hair-free if you keep plucking. ...Read more
Lots: As many times as it takes until they stop growing back. Which may be never. Everyone is different. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eyelid swelling aafter eyebrow plucking
- Do eyebrows grow back after plucking?
- Can your eyebrows fall out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Plucking eyelashes
- How to get rid of a blackhead on your eyebrow?
- Ways to make your eyebrows grow thicker
- Will prednisone make your eyebrow fall out
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free