Doctor insights on:
I think i put two tampons in on accident. I pulled the first one out and tried to find the other but cant. Not sure if it's even there? What do I do
Well, get checked!: If you are concerned another tampon us still inside you need someone to take a good look to check. A tampon that is left inside can cause a very serious infection called toxic shock syndrome, so if there it needs to be removed. If you do not have another one after all, then you will be relieved! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tampon/ pad: Healthtap Doctors are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines. When you first start using tampons you may find it easier to insert a “slim” tampon with a smooth plastic applicator that has a rounded tip. Recommend that you avoid super tampons with cardboard applicators when you first start. Select pad size by your amt. of bleeding and if style by if you have leakage or not. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possiblly not: It is possible that a woman may not know a tampon was left inside her. It is VERY important to always keep track of tampons as if one is left inside you, it can cause serious consequences like Toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is a rare, life-threatening complication of certain types of bacterial infections. Often toxic shock syndrome results from toxins produced by Staphylococcus aureus (staph) bacteria, but the condition may also be caused by toxins produced by group A streptococcus (strep) bacteria. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are tampons good for clots?
- Can you use a tampon with a yeast infection?
- Can you use a tampon while you have a uti?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a tampon make you loose your virginity?
- Brown discharge on tampon
- Can a tampon break your cherry?
- Is it ok to wear a tampon during a uti?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free