Doctor insights on:
Plasma Disc Decompression
Can decompression possibly shift a bulging disc into a worse position? I tried it for just a min and now i'm having a lot more pain on my left side!
Undergoing drx9000 spinal decompression for a moderately degenerated disc. I read that the machines can actually further disc damage? Is that true?
Non-surgical?: If you are referring to non-surgical spinal decompression employed mostly by chiropractors, there is very little evidence showing its efficacy. It is a very costly treatment that uses traction to relieve pain caused by a disc herniation and nerve root compression. It has not shown to be any different then allowing time to allow inflammation to improve. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is spinal decompression therapy a definite cure for degenerating disc disease or is it just a pain treatment?
Will any amount of consistent spinal decompression result in the "rebuilding" of a herniated/degenerated L5 disc?
Born with sacralization and now less than 25% left of my degenerative l4/l5 disc. I had decompression with success. Can area fuse naturally?
Spinal fusion: Your spine will not fuse naturally. Surgery will be needed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could spinal decompression heal a bulging disc
- Can spinal decompression systems work for herniated or bulging discs?
- Risks percutaneous disc decompression
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Whats plasma exchange
- Protrusión discal cervical
- Slipped disc
- Herniated discs pain in testicles
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free