Doctor insights on:
Plan B Morning After Pill Side Effects
They should be: Resolved within that cycle.Get a more detailed answer ›
Emergency contraception is the method a woman can use to avoid getting pregnant, after she has received sperm in her vagina. She takes the hormone pills, which are usually larger doses of hormones used in oral birth control pills, within a short time (days) after her sexual activity, ...Read more
I took plan b, morning after pill 2-3 weeks ago. Have fever, muscle weakness, extreme fatigue since. Side effects/related? See meds list for details.
Yes: The discharge may be caused by the hormonal changes to cervical mucous caused by plan b. It is not a sign of anything wrong. ...Read more
Yes: Potential side effects with emergency contraception can include: tender breasts; changes in menstrual flow (spotting, bleeding, early or late period); loose stools; dizziness; headache; nausea/ vomiting; abdominal discomfor, cramping or feeling tired. Notify your doctor if your period is 7 or more days late. ...Read more
Is it normal to start period two days after plan b morning after pill? How common is it to happen ?
Brown blood coming from vagina and 3 days before my period. I took a plan b morning after pill last Sunday.
About Plan B...: Plan B can alter the menstrual bleeding for the cycle in which Plan B was taken, and sometimes the next cycle too. One should be sure to check a home pregnancy test about 3 weeks after sex, because Plan B works most of the time, but not all the time. Tests are sold everywhere, and are cheap to buy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Morning after pill side effects
- What are the side effects of plan b pill?
- What are the side effects of the plan b pill?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Morning after pill side effects next period
- Morning after pill thyroid side effects
- Morning after pill side effects late period
- Side effects of the morning-after pill
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free