Doctor insights on:
Placenta Previa Premature Rupture Of Membranes
Can you tell me about premature rupture of membranes cause by villositis bacteria in the placenta?
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
One of the causes: Infection of the placental chorionic villi is called villositis. Infection is one of the causes for premature rupture of membranes. If membrane rupture occurs and infection is present then treated with antibiotics and delivery is warranted. Often villosisits is diagnosed after delivery during an examination of the placenta. ...Read more
What analysis should be done to find a cause of preterm premature rupture of membranes at 24 weeks of gestation?
Frequently no reason: Uterine infection, multiple fetuses were probably looked into. Good luck. ...Read more
Is there a tight link between first trimester subchorionic hemorrhage and second trimester preterm premature rupture of membranes?
How does early rupture of membranes increase risk of transmitting all infections including HIV to the fetus?
Protection gone: Uterine membrane is a protective barrior to featus, do not allow to get infection to baby and mother , prolonged disruption will cause infection besides lekage of aminiotic fluid. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is premature rupture of membranes a symptom of placenta previa?
- Does ivf pregnancy cause premature prolonged rupture of membranes?
- Does premature prolonged rupture of membranes cause preterm labor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Polyhydramnios premature rupture of membranes
- High risk pregnancy premature rupture of membranes
- Group b streptococcal infection premature rupture of membranes
- Ivf pregnancy premature prolonged rupture of membranes
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free