Doctor insights on:
Pitting Of The Nails
Had pitting on a nail and now it looks like its detaching.Doc gave me ciclopirox topical solution but it hasn't helped.What should I do?What can it be
Is it possible to have idiopathic nail pitting? I have superficial pits, irregular in some nails and in rows in others. No AA nor psoriasis/joint pain
I have nail pitting on my finger nail and i google and found out it is call psoriasis. May i know what are the treatment to cure it.
I have pitting nails on both pinky fingers and both thumbs. They are all in the same pattern of rows. What can cause this? Also I am losing my hair.
My fingernail had tiny white spots, after it disappeared it left my nail pitting. And now 3 of my fingernails are also pitting. What's going on with my nails?
I noticed that the only nails where I don't have pronounced nail pitting are the ones w/ proper/normal cuticles. The other ones are pushed back. Why?
Nail Pits: Nail pits can occur due to nutritional deficiencies, but psoriasis is also known to cause nail pitting. 10% of those patients will go on to develop joint pain from the psoriasis (psoriatic arthritis). Prior damage to nails can also affect the appearance of nails. This may interest you: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1943419-clinical#aw2aab6b3b2 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in the pit of my stomach
- How to cure pitting edema of the ankle?
- Sick feeling in the pit of my stomach
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Non pitting edema of the lower extremities
- Can you get pterygium of the nail by smashing your finger?
- What is the best treatment for pain in pit of stomach?
- What are the causes of breast lumps and swollen arm pit nodes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online