Doctor insights on:
Piracetam Side Effects
Been prescriebed piracetam.Do it have an interaction with diazepam ? Does it reduce diazepam's effects or does it have interactions with it ?
DrugDrug Interaction: Piracetam is not an fda approved medication in the states and thus i could not find it in my usual spot: www.Drugs.Com. It's always best to tell your doc everything you're taking, whether prescription or over-the-counter. Also include dietary supplements. Be sure to list everything, including flagyl, Levofloxacin ; clonazepam. We don't recommend taking both Clonazepam ; diazepam together. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Piracetam autism
- Piracetam interactions
- L tyrosine piracetam
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is piracetam and how does it work?
- Side effects
- What are the side effects of anapsique?
- What are the side effects of vitalux?
- Talk to a neurologist online