Doctor insights on:
Pinky Toe Swollen And Red
My boyfriends pinky toe is very red swollen and the nail was cut off almost entirely. Now, there is puss and blood coming from underneth the nail.
Outer pinky toe is very red and a bit swollen, possible corn? Very sensitive to touch so if it is a corn i can't file it down. Suggestions?
I stubbed my pinky toe 3 days ago and its still very painful today. Swollen, red, cant move it, cant touch it. What could be the matter with my toe?
It could be: fractured or infected. If there was even the slightest break in the skin, it's possible that bacteria on the surface of the skin is now causing an infection called cellulitis. It also possible that you fractured your toe. Infection is more likely if the redness continues to spread and streak up your toe/foot and is warm to touch compared to surrounding skin. You should be seen by a Dr. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Broken pinky toe? Stubbed it hard, its red and swollen. Cant bear any weight at all. Excruiting pain. No bruising yet. Been about 10 hrs.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The toe next to my big to is red swollen and painful to touch what do i do
- Why is my big toe swollen and red along nail?
- My little toe is red and swollen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red swollen fingers and toes
- My toe is swollen and red
- My big toe is red and swollen
- My big toe is swollen and red what is it
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free