Doctor insights on:
Pink Spots On Face
7 year old son has developed pink/red spots on face and chest. A few days ago he vomited through the night but has since appeared well. Should I worry?
Check it: Go to a local physician or clinic- cannot be diagnosed without a picture. ...Read more
I have pink spots on my face that appear after i thread off hair from my cheeks. How do I get rid of them? I tried framycetin ointment, didn't work.
Difficult to tell: Skin issues are extremely difficult to evaluate without actually seeing the skin up close. As such, it is best for you to see your doctor or dermatologist if you are concerned about any ongoing skin spots. ...Read more
Seek prompt: Dermatologic care.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hydroquinone: A very common treatment for unwanted pigment is hydroquinone. However, remember that even if it works you still have to use sunscreen. The dark spots can come back if you don't. Retinoids can also help to fade skin pigment but they can also be a little irritating and cause some peeling. Seeing a dermatologist will help you come up with the right treatment for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Little pink spots on face
- Flat red spots on face
- Betnovate n cream is good for removing black spots on face
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red spots on face not acne
- My baby has red spots on her face
- Why do i have white spots on my face?
- Apple cider vinegar for dark spots on face
- Talk to a dermatologist online