Doctor insights on:
Pink Discharge Between Periods
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Hi doctors. I was diagnosed with pcos last year. I have normal periods but I have brown to pink discharge between periods. Is it normal .
Irregular periods: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit ...Read more
Can be: Premenstrual discharge/spotting is not necessarily abnormal. You should see your doctor to make sure everything is ok ...Read more
Had brown and pink light discharge last two months of periods, have not had a real period what is this ?
Period already came now I keep have discharge but it looks kinda pink everytime I whipe what could cause this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pink spotting between periods
- Bloody discharge between periods
- Brown discharge in between periods
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Brown discharge between periods
- Black discharge between periods
- Light pink bleeding between periods
- Light pink spotting between periods
- Light pink discharge between periods