Doctor insights on:
Pinching Pain In Pelvic Area
Is it possible that a pinched nerve can cause pain in the pubic bone area? Like a small sharp pain comes & goes. Also n thighs/pelvic & lumbar region
During and after having an orgasm I have severe cramping on the right side of my pelvic area. Is this a pinched perianal nerve? Have had it for years.
What are the symptoms of a pinched L3 nerve? Would it cause pain near the pelvic? Would it cause erectile issues?
Really hoping to conceive. I am having a pinch pain on one side of my pelvis and it also feels bloated. Is implantation possible?
What could be the reason for a pinch feeling between my pelvis on the left and right side? Mainly my left.
Possibly: As you move the pelvis you undoubtedly move the lumbar spine. If there is already degeneration in the spine then it is possible that the pelvic tilt could result in accentuating the nerve irritation. In order to get a better sense i would recommend seeing a spine specialist or physiatrist or even perhaps an osteopathic physician to address this issue. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Many possibilities: If the menses were normal and the pain moderate or less, this is not likely serious --but the likely cause may be intestinal (especially if left sided), ovarian (?Ovulation ) or muscular-or other. Acetaminophen and time may solve your problem. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Gas pain in pelvic area
- What can cause severe pain in my lower pelvic area on the right side?
- Throbbing pain in pelvic area
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp stabbing pain in lower left pelvic area
- Pain in right pelvic area male
- Pain in lower right pelvic area male
- Pain in left side of pelvic area during pregnancy
- Pain in pelvic area during bowel movement