Doctor insights on:
Pimples On My Vagina
A common human skin disease characterized by areas of scaly red skin (seborrhea) with blackheads/whiteheads (comedones) , pinheads (papules), large papules (nodules), pimples & possibly scarring. Occurs mostly on face, upper chest & back. Treated with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic ...Read more
Is it a serious problem to have a something pimple like thing on vagina lipz n it stinkz some time?
Possible cyst: You may have a bartholin's cyst.See your gyn. ...Read more
Have a pimple like around vagina but it doesn't hurt. There's 1 dat hurtsnbut ease after 3days w/0 medication. Thanks?
Vaginal bump: A pimple appearing area in the vaginal or vulvar region could be a variety of things. Most likely culprit is folliculitis if it is in a hair-bearing area. These often resolve on their own, but occasionally may require antibiotics if it becomes painful, red, and/inflamed appearing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get rid of a pimple on my vagina?
- Pimple on my lip that won't go away
- I have a pimple on the lip me my vagina is this serious
- Is a pimple on the edge of my lip herpes?
- I have bumps on my face that look like pimples but are not and they hurt
- I have pimple like bumps on my legs
- I have a pimple on my knee
- Pimple on my vagina lip
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free