Doctor insights on:
Pimples On Lips Herpes
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Pimple on lip line, thought herpes, but no pain, tingling etc. Popped it, little puss, today had scab bit, underneath just bright red skin, justa zit?
Still Herpes.: See your pmd for proper evaluation and treatment. Partner can help. ...Read more
Do I have herpes? I have something that looks like a pimple but i can't really tell. its on the border of my lip on the cupids bow
Herpes simplex: Without seeing this have no way to know. Might be staphylococcal or half a dozen other things. Show this to a doctor. ...Read more
Hi i have these bumps on my lip but im pretty sure its not herpes can you help?
I think it is a pimple lesion, how did I get it and how can I treat?
Is it herpes? My girlfriend has this bump on her upper lip that developed over night, i didn't think anything of it throughout the day so i've been kissing her but now i'm kinda worried. I thought at first that it might be a pimple or something, but it lo
A common human skin disease characterized by areas of scaly red skin (seborrhea) with blackheads/whiteheads (comedones) , pinheads (papules), large papules (nodules), pimples & possibly scarring. Occurs mostly on face, upper chest & back. Treated with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is a pimple on the edge of my lip herpes?
- I have a pimple on my lip is it herpes
- How can i differentiate between a pimple and herpes on my lip?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a pimple on your lip herpes?
- Pimple on my lip that won't go away
- I have a pimple on the lip me my vagina is this serious
- Small white pimple on lip
- Talk to a dermatologist online