Doctor insights on:
Pill Rolling Finger Motion
Pill rolling is also known as Pill rolling tremor. Pill-rolling finger motion is a symptom in which a person has a circular repetitive motion of the thumb and index finger (first finger), when the thumb and index finger are brought together. This symptom is commonly ...Read more
Pill rolling: This is description of a rest tremors typical of parkinson, but could be caused by medications. ...Read more
I dislocated my finger a few days back, and had it popped back in. Are there any exercises I should do to avoid loss of motion in the finger?
Finger Dislocation: John, you ought to get an X-ray just to make sure you didn't break a small piece of bone off which will make the healing longer and potentially decrease your range of motion. You also need it examined to asses the ligaments which often can be torn in this type of injury which also can affect your motion. At that point you are ready to discuss exercises. ...Read more
Numbess in finger: Repetitive motion would be a typical cause of this finding. You can get this just from writing with a pen or pencil a lot (especially if it does not have a soft grip). Various work tools (power tools, etc.) will do this. If the numbness is just occuring in a single finger, either chronic pressure or repetitive motion is likely the cause; if more than one finger is affected, carpal tunnel syndrome. ...Read more
Fingers bent backwards during volleyball and now cant regain full range of motion. Its been 3 weeks. Any special treatment or just let it on its own?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for pill rolling finger motion
- Herbal treatment for pill rolling finger motion
- Remedies for pill rolling finger motion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pill rolling tremor
- Can i take a motion sickness pill and later still go skiing?
- What kind of pills or treatment can somebody get for finger swelling?
- How to use ginger pills for motion sickness?
- Talk to a neurologist online