Doctor insights on:
Pilates Ring Exercises
I was diagnosed w/ tmd. I used to exercises before but now i stopped cos i get muscle pains from my tmd. Will yoga or Pilates be good for me?
What Pilates exercises should I avoid if 3 months out from an umbilical hernia repair and a rectocele repair? What would be the best exercises for me?
What are the best exercises 16 months post spinal cord stimulator implant surgery? Besides a recumbent bike, is Pilates an option? Weak core.
Back issue: Any exercise program which is consistent, emphasizes core strenghening and stretching is valuable for healing most situations which involve the back. One key aspect Is to start slowly and increase incrementally If one stops for awhile then you adjust accordingly by decreasing time and intensity of your program . ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What exercise can I do can I do when I have multiple pain issues???? tried, aerobics, yoga, Pilates, & karate
Why is it so difficult to get back into physical activity ex: Pilates after a long time of no structured exercise ? It's so much strain and tiring !
Out of shape: If u haven't been active recently w/ daily exercise it may take some time ( couple of weeks) for your aerobic capacity to improve to the point where it becomes more"easy" for you. Be patient and try to exercise @ least 20-25 min . 3-4 days / wk for the next month. If u can maintain this regimen or even increase the # or duration of your workouts u will find them "easier" .... And more fun! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pilates arm ring exercises
- Triceps exercises with a pilates ring
- Pilates super ring exercises
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Yoga pilates exercises to increase height
- Pilates exercises for knock knees
- Pilates exercises for the intercostals muscles of the ribcage
- Exercises for the ballys total fitness pilates resistance tubing
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free