Doctor insights on:
Pilates Power Gym Exercises
Give me suggestions about diet plan and exercise to increase my muscle size and strength. I noticed only small development in 6 months of gymming.
See below: Decrease processed carbohydrates, such as bread, pasta, cookies, and so on. Eat well balanced meals, including healthy carbs, fats, and proteins. Drink water. Do weight intensive exercises with your major muscles, working to do each set to exhaustion. One or two sets, six to eight reps each, once or twice a week, so show excellent results in two months. You may not be using heavy enough weights. ...Read more
I was diagnosed w/ tmd. I used to exercises before but now i stopped cos i get muscle pains from my tmd. Will yoga or Pilates be good for me?
What Pilates exercises should I avoid if 3 months out from an umbilical hernia repair and a rectocele repair? What would be the best exercises for me?
What are the best exercises 16 months post spinal cord stimulator implant surgery? Besides a recumbent bike, is Pilates an option? Weak core.
Back issue: Any exercise program which is consistent, emphasizes core strenghening and stretching is valuable for healing most situations which involve the back. One key aspect Is to start slowly and increase incrementally If one stops for awhile then you adjust accordingly by decreasing time and intensity of your program . ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Which is better pilates power gym or aero pilates
- Calories burned on a pilates power gym
- Pilates power gym vs total home gym
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pilates door gym exercises
- Pilates power gym
- Exercises for total gym power platinum
- Total gym xl pilates exercises
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free