Doctor insights on:
Normal: No need to worry.Get a more detailed answer ›
They can tan: The palms of your hands can tan. It's just that most people when they tan don't lie with their palms face up so they don't get as much sun and therfore don't tan. You should always wear a broadspectrum sunscreen for uva and uvb rays with an spf of 30 or greater to help protect against skin cancer. ...Read more
I have tiny holes in the creases of my palms. They look like tons of tiny pin pricks. When tuned or scratched the skin easily comes off. What are they?
Biomed Sci: I assume you mean sweaty palms. In any science field, no one will fault you for wearing gloves. In fact, biomedical science often requires you to wear them for most jobs. If sweating into gloves is an issue, you can wear powdered gloves or put talcum powder on your hands before putting the gloves on. ...Read more
You know the saying:: "Warm hands, cold heart," While you may not truly have a cold heart, warm hands are common enough to inspire this saying! It does mean you have good circulation. I would not worry about this, unless it is new. Then it may be worth checking out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Brown spots on palms of hands
- Swollen vein in palm of hand
- Red palms of hands causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lump on the palm of my hand
- What are these pin sized holes on my palms?
- Broken blood vessel in palm of hand
- Pain in middle finger and palm
- Itchy rash on palms of hands and soles of feet