Doctor insights on:
Start with medical: Assessment to look for underlying medical problems including mineral deficiencies. If no medical cause is identified then recommend psychological assessment. ...Read more
Not if this is you: At 39, you have done all the growing you are going to do. Pica is the injestion of non-food substances and can include nearly anything from paper to dirt to plastic, etc. Depending on what you injest and how much, it may pose risks for your health. In children, pica often arises in the contest of a nutritional deficiency, so get examined by a physician to see if you have an chemcial imbalance. ...Read more
Is pica only in non-food substances? For example, could it be a strange food that one suddenly seeks interest in?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can aneurysm be symptomatic?
- Brain aneurysm survival rate
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will a brain aneurysm show up on a plain ct scan of the head
- Brain aneurysm
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- How long can you live with a brain aneurysm untreated?
- Talk to a pediatrician online