Doctor insights on:
Physical Therapist Earnings
They have a : Musculoskeletal condition for which medicines alone will not be curative or very helpful. ...Read more
Licensed to : Usually someone who has been licensed by their state in that profession to practice in their field which in this case entails the musculoskeletal one in terms of rehabilitation after an injury or surgery or guidance in proper exercise and technique for specific conditions or general musculoskeletal health usually guided by a physician. ...Read more
I failed to do d stretching exrcises gven by my physical therapist to.Do at home for my back pains.Is it normal dat I have pain again now?
It certainly: Would make sense, afterall, that was the whole purpose of the exercises being given to you. ...Read more
Challenging: Physical therapy is fascinating in that the therapist studies body anatomy and musculoskeletal function; often more intensively than doctors. Most chronic pain syndromes involve injured soft tissues. Physical therapists are in a good position to help doctors diagnose and treat chronic musculoskeletal pain disorders, and this can be very rewarding. ...Read more
Ask around: It's always good to have a referral by someone you know. You can ask your primary physician. You can also go to the national register of health service providers - the doctors in that directory have gone through rigorous credentialing. ...Read more
How you feel after: PT. Should help you, not hurt you. If you feel worse for days after the visit, or if you develop bruising afterwards, they are being too aggressive. Muscle soreness after a visit for a day or 2 may be acceptable at first. As you build strength and add flexiblity ,it should diminish. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Questions to ask a physical therapist about their job
- Benefits of being a physical therapist
- How much does a physical therapist make per hour?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Physical therapists
- What does a sports physical therapist do?
- Cons of being a physical therapist
- What is the difference between a sports therapist and a physical therapist?
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free