Doctor insights on:
Physical Symptoms Of High Blood Pressure Facial Flushing
High blood pressure reading today 141/94 and low 126/87 with bpa 92 usually have good blood pressure been having bad headaches with flushed face?
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
Generally none: In most cases, you cannot feel your elevated BP even though anecdotally, people think they do. In a hypertensive crisis (bp ranging around >200/>110, more likely >240/>120), one may have confusion (encephalopathy), shortness of breath (heart failure) or chest discomfort (angina). Acute renal failure, which you can't feel, also occurs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Likely any.: Usually this is asymptomatic, but if you have headaches, epistaxis (nosebleed), blurred vision and a history of hypertension, you should see your doctor urgently, as these indicate severe hypertension. If there is no history of high blood pressure and you have these symptoms consistently, particularly if you have all of them, see your doctor immediately. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
HBP symptoms: Almost all with HTN have no symptoms till have stroke, heart or kidney failure, or heart attack or die suddenly. This is the reason it is called the silent killer. What we do know is that the higher it is the sooner you die and the greater percent of the time you live you suffer from CVD before you die. We know treating HTN makes you live longer and suffer less from CVD. If high get treated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can high blood pressure cause facial flushing?
- Can high blood pressure sometimes cause flushing or reddening of the face?
- What are the symptoms of high blood pressure in women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- High blood pressure and facial flushing
- What are the symptoms of high and low blood pressure?
- What are signs and symptoms of high blood pressure?
- What is the symptoms of high blood pressure?
- Talk to a dermatologist online