Doctor insights on:
Phenylpropanolamine And Guaifenesin And Dextromethorphan
Yes/No/When?: Based on the limited available data, an increased risk of adverse birth outcomes has not been observed following maternal use of Guaifenesin in pregnancy maternal use of standard otc doses of dextromethorphan when used as an antitussive during the first trimester of pregnancy has not been found to increase the risk of teratogenic effects. ...Read more
Nothing: Let it wear off and don't abuse the medication any longer. ...Read more
Yes he can : Yes he can, there is no reason why he can not, probably need adult dose based on his weight. ...Read more
Drink water: Drink water right after.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hi I took robitussin dm (guaifenesin and dextromethorphan) about 3 hours ago and it hasn't helped, is it to soon to take some NyQuil?
Maybe : Just take a Benadryl (diphenhydramine) it'll knock you out. If you are coughing and miserable make an appointment with your doctor and get the codeine cough syrup and get 10 hours of sleep. It will help. Sleep works wonders and the codeine cough syrup is godsent for coughs keeping you up at night until you recover from your cold. ...Read more
Is it okay to take Robitussin DM (guaifenesin and dextromethorphan) and NyQuil together. I'm kinda worried. I didn't think about it until after I took them.
Not recommended: There should be no need to take both of those medications simultaneously as their effects will become additive. Stick with one of these and follow directions. ...Read more
I took zyrtec a Couple hours ago.. Can i take robitussin dm (guaifenesin and dextromethorphan) for cough suppresant?
Can new tattoos fade when you use antibiotics or Robitussin dm (guaifenesin and dextromethorphan)?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Phenylpropanolamine, guaifenesin and dextromethorphan
- Side effects of phenylpropanolamine and guaifenesin and dextromethorphan
- Phenylpropanolamine and guaifenesin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of phenylpropanolamine and guaifenesin
- Side effects of phenylpropanolamine and chlorpheniamine and dextromethorphan
- Robitussin dextromethorphan guaifenesin
- Side effects of guaifenesin and dextromethorphan
- Talk to a pediatrician online