Doctor insights on:
Phenylpropanolamine And Guaifenesin And Dextromethorphan
Can i take sudafed (pseudo ephedrine only), Mucinex (guaifenesin) (expectorant and decongestant), and nyquil all at once?
Is it safe to take a Promethazine syrup along with a Delsym (dextromethorphan) which includes Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine?
Yes: Only if you need all of them. ...Read more
Can I take clonazepam with cough medicine? (dextromethorphan hbr with chlorpheniramine maleate) aka Coricidin high blood pressure cough and cold?
Mucinex (guaifenesin) dm/nuquil to: It is not a good idea to take them together nyquil is only night time medicine for cold and cough, it helps you sleep at night as it contains sedating antihistamines, dextromethorphan, acetaminophaen and alcohol and mucinexdm cntains dextromethorphan and guafenacin there can be too much of dextromethorphan and if taken day time will be too sedating.So it is not a good idea in my opinion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes, kinda sorta...: Check out drug-drug interaction checkers at www.Online.Epocrates.Com and www.Drugs.Com, specifically http://www.Drugs.Com/interactions-check.Php?Drug_list=719-8048, 1200-719. Then look for generic equivalents or read ingredient labels. Mucinex (guaifenesin) is a brand of Guaifenesin while Guaifenesin ac is Guaifenesin plus codeine. So yes, your combo is already sold as such. Just don't take too much together. ...Read more
Is it safe to take nighttime sinus congestion medicine containing acetaminophen, chlorpheniramin maleate, and phenylephrine with delsym (dextromethorphan)?
Yes: This should not be a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: The mixing of the two will have you taking too much dm or dextromethorifan. ...Read more
Yes: you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: There is no interaction between the two drugs. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Phenylpropanolamine, guaifenesin and dextromethorphan
- Side effects of phenylpropanolamine and guaifenesin and dextromethorphan
- Phenylpropanolamine and guaifenesin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Guaifenesin and dextromethorphan
- Phenylpropanolamine chlorpheniamine and dextromethorphan
- Phenylpropanolamine chlorpheniamine and dextromethorphan medication
- Side effects of phenylpropanolamine and guaifenesin
- Talk to a pediatrician online