Doctor insights on:
Phenylephrine And Promethazine And Codeine
Yes: Normal adult dose is 1-2 teaspoons, 2 ounces is a lot if taken as one dose. ...Read more
Some differences: These medications are use mainly to treat symptoms of upper respiratory infections such as cough and sneezing, runny nose. Codeine is an opioid that can help to suppress cough but can also be abused. Dextromethorphan is also a cough suppressant that also could be abused. ...Read more
By perscription: From a physician for a specific problem and not just to take a drug. ...Read more
Below: Go to your Health Care Provider, if they deem it needed, they will RX it for your ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of phenylephrine and promethazine and codeine
- Promethazine hydrochloride and codeine phosphate syrup
- Side effects of phenylephrine and promethazine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine together?
- Acetaminophen and codeine
- Can you mix codeine and oxycodone?
- Can you take loratadine and phenylephrine together?
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free